Does This Sound Like You?
- Do you put so much effort into meeting others’ expectations that you’re left feeling frustrated and unworthy?
- Has the fear of not measuring up become a barrier in your life?
- Are you tired of working to appear confident on the outside while battling insecurities on the inside?
- Are you tired of struggling with your past, thinking people wouldn’t like you if they knew the real you?
- Do you lack the courage to dance like no one’s watching even when no one’s watching?
- Do you sit at a table at women’s events surrounded by empty seats, trapped by a fear of others discovering who you really are?
I Know How You Feel.
I know what it’s like to wander through life fearing you’ll never be the one thing you desire most: Enough. You’re lost in a maze of inadequacy, doubt, and rejection, which saps your joy, stifles your relationships, and leads to painful dead ends in your life.
We navigate life’s emotional twists and turns that entangle us, sometimes without knowing how to trace the pain back to its source: Shame.
Shame has tormented Christian women too long, blocking our route to a joy-filled life and leaving us confused and frustrated.
I’d relinquished significant parts of my life to shame.
But, Life Can Be Different.
I’ve learned to loosen shame’s snares.
Discover how shame affects you in the daily. Move beyond the inadequacy, doubt and rejection it breeds. Connect with friends and loved ones, and grow closer to Jesus in the process. That’s where real life meets real faith.
Let’s build a resistance to the affects of shame. Let’s discover how to move through it in a culture that places emphasis on fitting in.
Let go of who you think you should be. Embrace the woman God made you to be!