Does This Sound Like You?
- Do you feel unlovable and unacceptable?
- Do you put so much effort into meeting others’ expectations that you’re left feeling frustrated and unworthy?
- Do you feel like you’re a disappointment or like you need to apologize for who you are?
- Are you tired of working to appear confident on the outside while battling insecurities on the inside?
- Are you stricken with regret or feelings of self-loathing when you think of your past?
- Are trapped by a fear of others discovering who you really are?
I Know How You Feel.
I know what it’s like to wander through life fearing you’ll never be the one thing you desire most: enough. I understand what it’s like to be lost in a maze of inadequacy, doubt, and rejection, which saps your joy, stifles your relationships, and leads to painful dead ends in your life.
Determined to “fix” myself, I perused numerous self-help options–books, Bible studies, workshops–to no avail. I felt bad and unlovable. I concluded my very existence was bad, and I needed to apologize for being me.
But, Life Can Be Different.
After years of walking around in the maze of inadequacy, rejection and doubt, I learned how to identify those feelings. I learned to trace them back to their source. More importantly, I’ve learned to refute them with truth and have reclaimed significant parts of my life.
It might seem difficult at first, but it is possible to live a more confident, meaningful life.
- Break down barriers and build confidence
- Stop apologizing for who you are
- Escape the snags of inadequacy, doubt and rejection
- Live a more meaningful life
Through personal anecdotes, I’ll guide you out of the maze of inadequacy, doubt and rejection and down the path to freedom. Connect with friends and loved ones, and grow closer to Jesus in the process.
Break down barriers. Build confidence. Stop apologizing for who you are, and embrace the woman God made you to be!